Friday 18 December 2009

Introducing The Hungry Magpie

Hi there.

I've been meaning to do this for some time. "This" being a record of the food I eat that I pay someone else to prepare. I love reading other people's blogs on food, and they've been really useful to me when deciding where to eat in a strange town. So I'm going to have a go myself, in the hope that I'll be able to steer people towards some good places to eat, and have them avoid the inevitable let-downs.

Being based in Newcastle upon Tyne, plenty of the source material will come from around North East England, an area with a proud culinary heritage. Speaking of which, I'm hoping to work my way through the Gregg's pasty menu. So keep in touch for that gastronomic delight.

Anyway, thanks for looking and I hope I inspire you to good eating.

The Hungry Magpie

No comments:

Post a Comment